Monday, March 4, 2013

Kathniel (Descriptive)

"KATHNIEL" (DESCRIPTIVE)
        
                     Kathniel is my favorite love team because when you see in       television you giddy and many people like Kathniel even actor and actress. Kathniel is perfect match that many people like to see. When Kathniel  is have an show in television I need to watch even I have exam and my mother says that "you have an exam".
              
              
              Kathniel is the teen love team in the television. When Kathniel have an show in mall I try to go in the mall but when it to far I will not go. The love team of kathniel is the people how to like even love teams.


              Kathniel is the teen partner I love. They are match each other. I know that Daniel Padilla courting Kathryn Bernardo. Daniel Padilla is a Rockstar and have a special song for her love ones and fans.


              
              Daniel Padilla like a simple girl like Kathryn Bernardo. Kathryn Bernardo have a simple looks and even girls like her to Daniel Padilla. She look gorgeous when she was in shooting and in television.

No comments:

Post a Comment